Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain

If you could keep one of these in your sitting room you could just throw all your CDs and tapes and Mpegs away. There is apparently no limit to the musical sounds that can be reproduced by six people with voices and ukuleles. Also while one plays a melody by Handel, the other five can sing and play five different songs all of which sound perfectly fine together. How this is possible I'm not sure but I did hear it with my own ears tonight.
Quite reasonably amazing. Very good even.

This car park isn't particularly photogenic but I see it so often that I sometimes succumb to the urge to take a picture anyway. And I liked the colours.

Sleep well people. I think I shall go to Bristol tomorrow and take pictures there.* I like Bristol.

*Unless it rains a lot.

4 comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Natural v. artificial light always makes for a great photo me thinks! Hope Bristol was fun...how are the Bristol Shoguns doing btw?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

have fun!

I like the colours in that shot.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

cool car park photo!

hope Bristol was good!

you sleep well too!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Bristol shoguns? Must ask my sister Mangey :)
Kyah...haven't been to your blog for ages! I did have a good day thanks and I shall come over soon :)
:) I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home