Monday, November 13, 2006

Oops, looks like they want us all on Beta Blogger

Since I got a message saying "your new blogger account is ready for you to switch". I never asked for a new blogger account. I feel pushed. Grrr.
Anyway, I think I used up all my adventurousness over the last few weeks and how much stuff do I have to move if I switch? I'm not up for virtual housemoving at the moment! Blogger must wait.
Well anyway, peace reigns over here. Barney has been for the weekend and gone back to Kew and on Wednesday I'm spending the day there (this means I have to organise a dog visitor....dog may be getting his dinner/walks/cuddles at odd times but I expect he won't mind) The neigbours will probably pop in randomly if I ask them nicely.
The sun is in and out today. I'm trying to decide where to go (which has to include a post office and a bank and somewhere to take pictures. ) This is causing me some brainstrain and in fact I now realise that far from concentrating the mind, blogging is using it up.
Before it runs out completely....

The savannah early in the morning

A BIG YAWN after a good dinner

And then the other guests get their shares

And some giraffes, no doubt astonished by the table manner of carnivores...but quite above it all.
Got to go now . Hope the sun is shining on you too :)

7 comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Great shot of the giraffes!
*shudder* Dunno about the leftover gang....though I'm sure they were impressive, my eyes woulda been shut. LOL I'm a wuss, I own it.

And I've started a "hell no, we won't go" chant about the beta version......but I've not been coordially invited yet, so I'm just practicing. ;-)

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good day at Kew - it's been years since I went. Thanks as well for uploading big cats on to Flickr which I shall download and print with glee.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Ah but Mel...the cute little jackal. :)

I'm really looking forward to Kew Thursday. I may have to be smuggled onto the scaffolding in between official visitors...I'm not sure if Barney has explained in advance that the company has its own photographer:) But once I've done my duty I'll be free to enjoy the wonders of Kew.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Oh Mig...! I'm totally dying of photog-envy and an even huger case of large carnivore-envy! I think I may swoon in a mo'...*trying to regain composure*

Now including big yawning kitty to my wish list..hinthint..

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

what amazing pictures!

I'm running out of adjectives. . .

it is always such a pleasure to look and read here

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Mangey, I'll see if I have a spare yawn to print :)
Thank you I. It's probably time I abandoned Africa....then you can relax on the adjectives front. (they're all on Flickr + a few anyway :)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Sam said...

That blogger beta thing is annoying. Loads of your stuff stops working. Or maybe they just had it in for ME.
Awesome lion yawnage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home