Tuesday, January 03, 2006

They've all gone.

Barney's taken Great Grandad back home, Adam and Jude have gone back to Lancaster and Ruth and GB are probably at work and with Daddy.
Adam has left me with an RSS feed, Firefox performancing and a new (Huge) hard drive. Nice.Adam with GB...I think they've lost something!

Time to consider this year? I think so.

Due to a horribly early trip to buy the hard drive this morning and various travel confusions with Adam and Jude, I got home quite early this afternoon so instead of it being past midnight it's ...Oh, only 10.15. I could renew my plans to start living at approximately the same hours as everyone else!

I've got an idea of how I'm going to store my pictures in future, so they can be easily tracked down. But it's going to be very hard to delete them from the computer because they'll only be stored in one place. Unless I get an external hard drive. Hmm.

How much do I want a laptop and an even better camera? I've been muttering about the laptop for two or three years now but I haven't got one. Maybe that's because I don't really want one as much as I think I do!


Going to practice taking photos properly instead of pointing and pressing. (and then finding I forgot to change back from portrait setting to outdoor settings!) then I might fiind I don't need a better camera.


Going to play my fiddle a lot more. No argument.

I think I might start by tidying the house and putting it all back where it belongs after the general confusion of having everyone staying.

Blogging?...Yeah, I think I'll keep blogging :)

I decided to have a rest from black. Unfortunately I didn't realise that customisations included links! and the counting thingie!!! Bother.

1 comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger ©gloop said...

Set yourself a flickr pro account £20+ a year and upload all your pics there as well as on your HDD. Then you have backups that can be accessed from the web.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home