Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've just made a very silly comment on my last post

I think it may have something to do with the very small bottle of fizzy white that Santa left in my stocking. Now I am wishing that Santa had been less thoughtful towards Barney and had left him fizzy white too (Barney doesn't like fizzy white so he got dry red).
Oh Well. It was nice while it lasted. I bet they've all gone now from Sainsbury's and I don't really want to contemplate opening a full size bottle just for me. Although me and my sister in law have proved that the teaspoon in the top of the bottle actually works. Anyone know the physics of that?
Anyway me and (Great) Grandad are on our own tonight as Barney has gone to a football match.
I make no comment on this as there are people, I know, who think it's fun to go to football matches on a freezing January night, leaving others to drink nice things and eat nice casseroles in front of a warm fire while possibly watching or possibly sleeping in front of a warm (new) telly. We think we are now DVD capable...or do I mean compatible. we aren't sure though because we're still finding it a bit complicated just playing a DVD never mind recording one.
One day I'm sure there will be enough fullness of time for us to find out what we are capable of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home