Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ok you've all cheered me up

and from having been rrrrrracked with guilt in Sainsbury's yesterday I have settled for a sense of impending doom.
Just assume a very very ordinary situation involving 2 separate parents and one single child and no supporting partner for either of the parents.
All trying hard to be good.
All very trying.
I think the rrrrracking came simply from being a parent of one of the parents and being unable (or at times unwilling )to offer all the support which may be required.
And good heavens Frangelita, of course I'm a mystery mig. But not the fortune teller of a very similar if not identical name who used to grace (pollute?) the pages of some well known newspaper or other.
Meanwhile, I came home tonight to find the kitchen invaded by the biggest stock pot you ever saw. Well the biggest my kitchen ever saw anyway. So full of noxious looking simmering stuff I hastily balanced the lid back on top of it and watched it bulging ever so slightly over the edges at each faint glob.
Hmm. Barney must be making stock again. Just as well I haven't tidied the kitchen yet (or anywhere else for that matter).
Yesterday we went with gorgeous babe and her mum to look at the lights in Bradfield. I gather there's a lot of it about these days.
I may post a picture later but due to pre-explosion simmering I haven't looked at them yet. They may be unacceptably blurred.

2 comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger frangelita said...

I think you are thinking about mystic meg.
Don't feel rrrrracked with guilt, just continue to be generous with the hugs :-)

ooodquak - there's a duck joke in there somewhere

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

you sure you didn't make that up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home