Friday, December 16, 2005

The Bardsley household

went out to look at the moon tonight because it's very high. won't be this high again for 18 years. Unfortunately it was hidden by low clouds too.

I'm not doing too well with the plan for this week.
I have been to work and I have practiced the fiddle every day.
I haven't got up at 8am nor did I turn quite into what was needed. And I didn't quite make the 1am bed-deadline.
I did worm the wildlife but I didn't deflea them yet.
I did collect the hoover and order the rubber band (and it came) but the cards, the presents and the junk remain as they were, unwritten, unposted and all over the house.
the sun was behind clouds at 1 pm every day this week and the house is still untidy.
What the hell have i been doing all week????
I need to be in bed in 2 minutes. Perhaps I'll do everything tomorrow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home