Saturday, December 10, 2005

Too late for titles


That is to say I'm too knackered to think of one.
We had a customers christmas drinks/mince pies session at the work shop tonight and I met a really nice lutanist. I am now going to have to read The Time travellers Wife (which I'd half decided to anyway) and she is going to get An Equal Music for her dad for Christmas.
It's really odd to meet people and think Oh I know you...when actually what I know is what instruments they've bought recently, how much they paid and whether they buy for themselves or their children.
I also met a very nice man whos wife plays the violin but doesn't himself. Also doesn't want a computer. Doesn't collect stamps. Blow me if I can remember what he does do/like. Which is pretty poor of me but that was early on in the evening.
I stunned at least two people by admitting that I fall asleep in live music performances. (quite discreetly) I don't know why I do it because I'm enjoying the music (usually) and even paying attention to it. Then I find I'm dreaming about it.
When I got home one of my boots trod on the cat's paw. (They are a size six to allow for sideways bunps and lumps...I always forget my feet are a size longer than they should be).
The cat was noisily offended. They never realise that my feet can't see them as well as they can see my feet. Leads to a lot of intersting moments for all of us.

I think I will fall asleep now.
Bettter go up to bed first :)

1 comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture, Mig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home