Monday, December 12, 2005

This week I will


Turn into a pumpkin at midnight every day and start rolling bedwards.
Turn back into a whatever I need to be and get up at 8.00.
Then (but not every day):
write 145 christmas cards.
post cards and presents.
tidy house (all of it).
throw out junk.
work .
worm and deflea the wildlife.
practice fiddle every day.
take photos of last autumn leaves up the hill at 1.00 pm (the sun's just right then).
collect our hoover from Ruth and order her a rubber band for hers.
find out what Summer wants for Christmas.
trek around looking for things for people whose tastes I do not share or who don't want anything .
trek around looking for things for people whose tastes I probably do share but can't remember.

Am I joking or what!
Did I mention blogging? Hmm.
I may be intermittant this week.
Oh I seem to be a bit late!

1 comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got your week planned. haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home