Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Another good day really

I left Barney a message last night saying I would have sleep instead of breakfast please this morning...so he did one of his splendid breakfasts for everyone else and I got to sleep an extra hour. Nice. had my own quiet little breakfast later. Barney does a wonderful breakfast and at this time of year he's in his element, he loves feeding hordes!
Fran and Andy wandered in and out and Gorgeous Babe and her mum appeared at random times also. sometimes we fed them. Andy lost his wallet (hidden behind a Christmas card ) and then his keys ( hidden in a pocket he didn't know he had, in his new jacket)
Barney tidied up half his workshop in preparation for the NYE party and also found places all over the house (*^!^*) for the bits of wood he'd lovingly sawn up with his new bandsaw. These will one day be used for wood turning and will probably become pepper mills and bud vases. Meanwhile they fill up places I've just tidied.
I had a quick look at my new digital photography book. Don't hold your breath though, I won't be producing pro class photos yet awhile. My nice new indoor water feature gurgled. (If everyone holds their breath you can hear it).
Gorgeous Babe told us her alien came out of "a egg" and also performed several stirring renditions of Rudolph the red nosed etc, who had sometimes a black nose, sometimes a shiny nose and occasionally a big nose. Uncle Andy was flavour of the day and she was quite sad when it was time for Fran and Andy to go.
Oh and I took this photo. I was convinced that it was a strange, large bird perched on the fence down the road. this was nothing to do with alcohol but may have been because I'd mislaid my glasses. As you can see this was a mistake anyone could have made.

2 comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger frangelita said...

She was a gorgeous babe, wasn't she!
Lovely Christmas, mum, see you again soon

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger starbender said...

u'r killin me!
hehehee.... looks
like a bird 2 me!
;^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home