Friday, December 30, 2005

I've got a new toy

Adam downloaded firefox performancing for me which possibly means I can enter links to other pages very easily. I wouldn't swear to this until I've tried it though.
Having Adam around is exciting and stressful and challenging. He does things fast.
Having Fran around is easy and cosy and cheerful. When she is here I get my back straightened on a regular basis. Which reminds me, when the girls were both about the same height as me, their hugs exactly fitted the bit of my back which aches most often so hugs were therapeutic on several levels. Ruth is now tall and willowy but Fran is still the perfect height...I so miss those hugs!
The day after tomorrow we are having the annual bardsley new year bash. I don't seem to be quite ready for it. How unusual!

this may not look like anything much. It's Barney's chopping block. I rushed into town yesterday, cursing the fact that I hadn't got time to take pics of various wonderful things and then overcompensated a bit in the garden later. Thus upside down puddings and chopping blocks.
Tomorrow you may get fungus. Actually that sounds almost biblical but don't worry, I'm not prophesying :)

2 comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger frangelita said...

Mum, another new toy? I played with my new toy (straighteners) the other day. It worked quite well and I only burned my ear a little bit. On the downside, I inadvertantly shut my hand in the door last night while showing Andy my NYE costume. Doh!

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for firefox!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home