Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Of scotch eggs, tuners and parking fines

I was going to (am going to) take a night off blogging because the rest of the world has been stacking up where I swept it aside as I rushed every evening to 'just have a quick look' and it's about to all fall down!
but I thought I'd just mention, last night I came home to find Barney making scotch eggs and today I finally remembered to post a parking fine payment, possibly just in time to get a reduction for good behaviour, and my new tuner arrived at the workshop (instead of it having to be electronically connected to the fiddle or having to listen to the fiddle above the noise of everyone else warming up ad all the people at the gig laughing and shouting it clips onto the scroll and listens to the vibrations down the fiddle's neck. So clever!!!). Then I went out to the car park to find that not only had I left the car for 8 hours with a ticket that only ran for 5, no-one had noticed it!
And the scotch eggs were delicious.
I do hope everyone else gets amazingly good days too! Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home