Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Is life a bitch?

Well then you die
No problem…we all die and moths do it all the time
A thing to share~ And sometimes the bitch turns and
Rubs a furry shoulder in passing
With an ever so knowing look
Hey! Love it! It won’t happen so often you can expect favours
You might not get what you deserve but you probably don’t know what that is
Don’t go looking for it~ like bargains with the devil, you might not like it
If a raindrop falls on you, catch it

On your tongue, idiot!
Mostly they go down the back of your neck

Watch out for flowers
And thorns
Smiles
And teeth

Enjoy the smallest things
They may be gone tomorrow
Love life~ it may be a bitch but then you die
Don’t miss it!


I wrote this one afternoon when I was feeling particularly sorry for myself and insecure. A bit of bracing!! Later I realise'd I quite liked it.

1 comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Well I've started with a cold today so am probably going to be feeling like death tomorrow (you know how we men always suffer more with these things :<) ). I just hope it's not bird flu after my trip to the ducks today. I've reviewed all your photos today and they are a really lovely mix. Very nice to see and interesting to read about, catch you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home