Monday, June 02, 2008

plans and promises

I'm waiting for Flickr to upload a picture and it's taking for ever!
No problem.
All excited, I am, cos on Tuesday I'm going to London but not to see the Queen thank you very much. Much more fun, to meet a friend :)* And go to an art gallery (which I haven't done since Amsterdam about fifteen years ago).
Well now I'm knackered. Flickr's finished and I'm going to roll away to bed.

I believe tomorrow will be cloudy and on Tuesday it will rain. Well we'll see.
Goodnight, sleep well if you aren't already.

*We promised to meet again soon, oh, about 18 months ago. One could go on for ever saying 'soon' :) I prefer tomorrow!

6 comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Mel said...

*happy sigh*

HUG her for me.
Each of you.....

Gosh.....what a grand adventure to get to have....

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

((((((((Mel))))))) Already :)
But yes, of course :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Ohhhhhhhh.......I just know you'll both have a grand time of it.....

<-- is sooooooooooo envious.....

<-- is soooooooooo glad for the both of you!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Betty F said...

Have a wonderful wonderful Trip to London! Your photos are beautiful as always.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

:-)

:-)





and actually, :-)

:-)

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

:)
London wet, Art gallery FABULOUS!
ISLTV as lovely as always
:)
:)
Oh and hugs all round :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home