Friday, June 06, 2008

I have been warned

I'm not to take breakfast stuff with us. There are shops in the North.
I mustn't take everything and the kitchen sink, we have to get it all on a mini bus. I mustn't take lots of stuff at all.
Ok.

But when I run out of crucial things I shall let him know about it. And no way am I going to travel on a boat for three hours with no tea and coffee making gear! So there! (I'll find somewhere to hide it)

Well today, everything came up roses.




Not only did the camera work but Jessops gave a me replacement battery free (!!!!) and although they had given me the last one, they had one Nikon one too so I'm well supplied (no spare brians though - oops, no spare brains either).
And the dog has been wormed.
And I did lots of tidying.
And I bought maps :)
Phew. I think it's bed time. (Oddly the dog thinks it's time to go out. The worm stuff must have gone to his head.)

Goodnight, sleep tight, (don't worry about the bugs, I'm de-fleaing the dog tomorrow).
And have lovely dreams and wake up freshed in the morning. (which is what very little Fran said to me one night because we always used to say wake up refreshed in the morning. I prefer her version :)

6 comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Awwwwww.......I like the little Fran's version better, too!

Beautiful roses....

And ya know, I don't own a single rose plant?!
What's up with that....

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sorrow said...

Dontcha just wish they gave out spare brains?
Sigh
Now where could I find one that was used less than mine?

<
<
<
dont answer that...

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

But Mel you do have bugglias to spare :) So who needs roses!
On the other hand - maybe one more pot for the yard ?

I've been after a new brain for years Sorrow. There doesn't even seem to be a waiting list. I guess it's time to get playing with the brain training game my eldest told me to buy for myself :) (He's such a thoughtful boy :)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Zig said...

I think I'd rather have a brian than a brain! It would probably work better round here.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

You can't beat a good brian ziggi :)

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Alternatively, a single brian is worth a thousand brains :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home