Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Clearing up

Sundays night's moon:)

Today I did some clearing up.
I cleared up some vegetable juice and some fruity bread and then I cleared up some cheese and some bread. I found the best way to clear up all the breads and the cheese was to toast it. Though it seemed a bit too urgent to toast the Roquefort. However, the Camembert and the Gruyere toasted away beautifully.
I've cleared up quite a lot of the wine already but I ought to clear up a bit more tonight.
The lemonade is a bit of a problem though and the six fruit squashes. If anyone wants to help clear those up I'd be grateful. Barney's doing well with the beer.
And we both worked hard on the beef burgers last night. Later we will deal with the boiled beef and carrots and dumplings and potatoes:)

Oh, I think we'll have the place ship shape in no time.

Labels: , ,

6 comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Mel said...

If I knew what this six fruit squash was, I might have a go at it........so I'll just take a lemonade, please.

That clearing up of edibles can be hard work! Maybe a ride around in the tractor trailer with Barney at the wheel would be in order? :-)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Mel said...

And ooooooh what a beautiful moon!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

lovely moon

all sounds very yummy and is making me hungry!!

(can you believe that today, on the beach, the French beach, I overheard someone ordering a sandwich and they asked for Camembert but were told the only cheeses available were cheddar or mozarella!!)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Six bottles of squash Mel. There's elderflower and something, blackcurrant and orange. Sure you just want lemonade? how about a lemonade squash?

Weird I. I think posh hotels are actually in another dimension and in some places the disguise wears a bit thin :). Obviously Camembert is one of those places :). I notice the computer doesn't know how to spell Camembert which supports my theory.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

has all the food been eaten yet?

all the clearing up done?

hope you are having a well deserved rest and enjoying the sunsine!

:-)

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

The food mountain is subsiding thanks I and oh, the sun is heavenly :) So much of it all of a sudden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home