Thursday, July 05, 2007

Every day a new one

So what's new this week.
Well there has been back ache. I have a new surge of sympathy for a friend recently afflicted even worse than I have been and that's saying something.*
There were two live baby bird incidents involving a lot of cat's arse kicking (not literally, more sort of suggestedly) and one possible survivor. I didn't hold out much hope for the first one because it seemed to have an injured wing but the second was clean, dry and quite lively.
I have new hair. Yay!
And twenty cards (here's one) have been delivered to the Art Shop, negotiations have been made as to prices and I live in hope.
It's rained a lot.
I spoke to the owner of the cornflower field and it seems they sow the cornflowers on purpose. I applaud their taste and inventiveness.Not new but I am missing this blog a lot. Maybe she'll be back next week. I really hope so, or soon anyway. The cornflowers are for you I :)
Ooh, I suddenly solved a nagging problem which was that I couldn't find a nice way to frame some fiddle pictures for cards for my fiddle teacher to give her birthday pupils. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, I thought I wonder what happens if I do this that and the other and wow! It worked.***
Ah. It's time to feed the wildlife. Am I giving the cats enough I wonder. Oh no, it's futile to imagine that they'd hunt less avidly if I fed them more. Anyway they're improving the evolutionary development of our local birdlife so I suppose I should leave them to it.

*Mine is intermittant and can be eased by not doing whatever I'm doing at the time of attack. His was continuous and only eased by time and treatment. It's a bugger** though.
**Well fancy that. Spell check knows how to spell bugger.
***This one could only be called "viola with flowers" and therefore could only be sent from someone called Viola to some one in need of flowers. Oh well.

Labels:

7 comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger Mel said...

BAD kitties!

*sigh*
I know it's their nature, but geeze..

The cards are wonderful, Mig.
I really mean that.
Gorgeous--both of them.
I'll hope good things with the Art Shop.

BAD, BAD kitties!!

(I miss her bunches and lotsa, too.....)

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Mel said...

She's back, she's back, she's BACK!!

Whooopieeeeeeee!!!!!! :-D

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

beautiful photos mig and thank you for the cornflowers!

love the fiddle picture - you are so invenventive - I do so hope your pictures do well in the shop - they deserve to

:-)

(yes, smiling again!!)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

oh, and hasn't it rained a huge amount. . .

and I hope that your back ache improves soon. . .

:-)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you Mel, I'm glad you like them :)
As for the cats, wild life does its own thing. I just wish they could do theirs more discreetly!

Oh, I'm so pleased you're smiling again I. And that you're BACK!!!!
Speaking of backs,comes and goes :).........:(

xxxxxx to both of you lovely people :)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh and the cornflowers....I just thought they'd be soothing :) For a person recently embroiled in moving :)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

:-)

they were, thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home