Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wel, perhaps just a quick one

Though really I ought to be going to bed.
I do so go on about that don't I...it's just that bed time keeps coming and sneaking past and here I still am.
I talk too much is what.
If you were all here, we'd be drinking wine and coffee and tea and laughing and talking and possibly eating. There'd be a moon rising and going over the horizon and if it was a good one we'd all go out to look.
As it is, I think of you all doing the things you talk about here and wonder how you are all coping with whatever we talk about on our blogs. Hope you are all doing well tonight, that things have eased off and are giving you all a break. Wish we could be together for a while and kick some ideas and ass about :)

Now...I haven't tried this on the laptop before but, computer being out of commission, I did load some pictures onto laptop. Who knows but I may be able to get them on the blog:)

Yes it seems I can! they may be huge and take half an hour to upload though! I usually make the file smaller before posting but laptop doesn't yet have a programme that will do that.

Pussy cat pussy cat where have you been...following the dog? And a bird?
Goodnight :)
Update: it seems blogger resizes automatically if I use the 'blog this' approach.

5 comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Mel said...

:-/

If only you see the photos is that like only me hearing the voices? LOL

"Wish we could be together for a while and kick some ideas and ass about."

I want you to know it took me several times of reading that sentence to conclude you weren't talking about us kicking asses together. LOLL I must need more coffee, huh?

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

what a wonderful invitation! would so like to do that one day. . .

maybe we could have the first international blog-meet!

*goes off to practise ass-kicking*

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(I couldn't see the pictures either)

:-(

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

So maybe I have to start with pictures and then do words after?
Yes apparently that works :)

No I'm sure I hear the voices too Mel :) Just don't know what they say to you :)

I'm sure we could get a nice little crowd together I, perhaps some time in the Summer. Ooh, Summer evenings and shade and leaves. Have to find a way of getting all those far off people into it too....video phone conferencing? (not that I have any way of doing that, it just seems to be the way these days:)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

no - the far off people have to hop on a plane and come visit!

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home