Sunday, September 03, 2006

Away again

Just a quick 'nother one to say I'm off tonight delivering Father in Law back to Essex.
Should have been visiting everyone last night but we had hundreds for dinner...and tonight but FiL doesn't do computers!
Lavender..I love it, the colours, the scent and the idea of it bundled in sachets and still smelling delicate and summery years later.



Pussy cat...wouldn't hurt a flower stem. But will cheerfully murder anyting that moves, from flies up to elephants!

OK. I've never offered her elephants. But she'll attack the dog just for the fun of it.

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Can't wait to read all about it!!!

9 comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

hope you had a safe journey and that you'll be back with us (or in the vincinty of a pc) soon

and hope your weekend was good too

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

vincinty? vicinity, of crouse

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

bugger

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mel said...

LOL @ ILTV

Oddly enough--the Brit's said 'bugger' more times that I've bothered to count since we saw Pirates II!

G-d bless his pea pickin' heart.

Safe journeys, Mig.

Oh....We've got lavendar along the back of the house--gosh it's lovely to look at and smell.......

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Safely back in the vinicity thanks I :)
Sounds like I have to watch pirates II Mel! Clearly, as always, I'm way behind on the film front!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

The cat picture. Awesome!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Mel said...

LOL@Mig

You'd think we were huge movie watchers by the way that read and we're far from that!

Pirates II is the first film we've seen in a theatre for almost 18 months.
*hanging head*

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you Lt :)

Mel, the last film I saw in a cinema was LOTR and before that was Matrix.
I only saw Pirates of the Caribean at all because my niece was watching it on DVD. (Good wasn't it :) So please don't hang your head :)

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Ho ho. Cat likewise Mangey. If she didn't choose to be nice to me I'd be scared of her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home