Monday, August 28, 2006

Great balls of perspex

I have this perspex ball. Me and the children bought one once for Barney to juggle with. I liked it so much, I put it on my next Christmas list.

When it's on front of this stripey thing it looks as if it might suddenly go *%###!!&*. Or Bzzzt. Or Boing!Boing!
Went for a quick photo detour yesterday and tried out a new layered exposure technique. It didn't come out quite right because I didn't use a tripod so the two layers don't match. But it's still rather fun.

And today I went for a walk in a park I haven't been in for a long time. It's a very nice park.
Have a nice bank holiday (if you get one tomorrow, otherwise have a good start to the week).

4 comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Wonderful ball thingy! I am currently thinking of at least 10 different things in my house I could put that in front of, number 1 being a cat's nose. Giggling just thinking about it :-)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Mel said...

No bank holiday here! Just another Monday. ;-)

And I was thinking the ball was going "Bzzzztttt.....take me to your leader", alien bug that it is.

What a fun thing to put in front of the cat's nose! LOL

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

under the ball is that a turned wood bowl? lovely

I really like the layered shot, as it looks a bit unreal but also looks like it could be totally real

am so looking forward to you getting up early in the morning for more early in the morning shots

:-)

I got one of my kids to fish a dead spider out of the pool on hols and we stuck it in our scrapbook that day - that's what I'd put behind that glass ball

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I tried the cat's nose Faery! She gave it an outraged look and left with high speed dignity!

Mel, I think it did say that but I moved it to another place and the bug-eyed stripey thing vanished, grumbling to itself.

Ooh I, pressed spiders!
It is one of Barney's turned pieces of burr elm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home