Friday, March 10, 2006

The trouble with lurking

is I always want to comment. Too much mouth, me.
The thing is I may be spending a lot of time adding stuff to Barney's new website so we can get it on line as soon as possible. (I spent 2 hours last night scanning old pictures of thatch to put on the site).
But I don't want to lose touch with everyone. On the other hand, commenting takes me hours of concentrated metaphorical pen chewing* and changes of mind so for the next few days I may attempt to lurk without saying much.
I'll still be there though:)


And there will probably be pictures.



*Mouse chewing and keyboard thumping.

6 comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Urban Chick said...

i know what you mean about the time it takes to read, think and comment let alone do your own blog and then EVERYTHING ELSE that has to be done in a day

it's what's holding me back in blogworld just now

if only there were 26 instead of 24 hours in the day...

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

funny you should say 26. that's just the number of hours I reckon I need!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I will come and visit you!! You are welcome to make inane comments off the top of your head on my blog. no thinking required :-)

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Inanity available in large quantities :)

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Fred said...

"if only there were 26 instead of 24 hours in the day..."

That's another two hours less sleep! I can't cope with that, I'm off to bed :<)

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Sleep! I knew there was something I'd forgotten. I'll need a 30 hour day to accommodate some of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home