Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just had to add

My feet are freezing and I've added some links..Geoff's telly blog which is always a tonic, and two photo sites which are stunning.


Just to remind me that spring will be on the way...clearly the hazel trees think so anyway.


And some nice mediterranean looking vegggie oil. With a rather *English looking onion :)
*I know it's incorrect when it's an adverb, but I can't stand 'English' written 'english'. It makes me feel as though I'm pronouncing it wrong.

6 comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger starbender said...

Hahaa...,
Just keep thinking spring!!!
:]

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

spring isn't on the way - I woke up this morning to settled snow!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger frangelita said...

You should also be hyphenating english and looking together. This I have learned from much correction of my copy.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

O well. It is only the end of february after all.
Of course...I keep forgetting that hyphen thing. english-looking doesn't look any better though, especially at the beginning of a sentence:)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Urban Chick said...

i can also recommend geoff's dream blog for a good snigger!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

And today I discovered Betty's utitliy room which is another funny one. Is there no end to it?
No wonder I can't sleep at nights!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home