Thursday, February 02, 2006

The conclusion of a quest

I've been searching for the perfect bag for a long time.
Sometimes I try to reduce the contents, sometimes I try adding fittings to accomodate them. There have been bags with nearly enough pockets and bags with nearly enough space. Bags that went with one set of colours and those that went with another set. There have been many but this may well be the one bag to tame them.

The Contents.









The bag.


(Plus a few items that weren't in it when I took the photo.)




Of course it's always possible another bag may grab me by the arm as I walk past one day.

4 comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Urban Chick said...

beware bags grabbing you by the arm

you won't be surprised to say that this happens to me ALL THE TIME

:-)

but i really like this one!

i daren't try to psychoanalyse what underpins my perpetual quest for the perfect handbag - no doubt it would incover some terrible inadequacy in my childhood or sth

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I realised a while ago that I need a bag that will contain everything I might need if I can never come back. Everything except the dog, the cats, the fiddle, the computer and the camera of course.
And I assume Barney will bring himself. Thank God al the kids have left home!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Ooooo bags. I've got one of those 70s Greek woven things where you just shove it all in and hope for the best. There are things in there that even I don't know about...

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Always hoping those things I don't know about will breed and produce the one thing I need...one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home