Thursday, January 19, 2006

Change but no resolutions.

I gave Barney a citrus juicer for Christmas and I find I really like a nice big freshly squeezed orange or two in the morning.
And I have been managing some mornings, to get up in the morning and some nights to go to bed quite soon after the morning starts.
And today I swam with my fiddle teacher. We used to go twice a week and at one time we were averaging 30 lengths...Not marathon stuff but quite respectable for two middle aged ladies. We think we might do it regularly again.
And I've been taking a bottle of vegetable juice to work. Got to be better than not drinking anything except coffee! (And that only twice a day)
See, no resolutions, just making a bit of time to let things happen.

Fantasy Tree.

3 comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

That's what I like to think too.
So I don't mention wine or washing up or Barney's socks (he's just run out)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

It's the little things (like drinking juice rather than coffee) that make the biggest difference over time.

When I lived in Israel, my boyfriend would get up at 5am, pick fresh oranges from the groves outside, squeeze them & put a jug of juice in the fridge ready for when I woke up at 7am. Nothing has ever come close to how good that tasted, but good fresh juice in the morning still reminds me of those days:-)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I bet the reminder is often as good for you as the juice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home