Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rooks going to roost.

And making a hell of a noise about it too.
That's it for last year's stored pics. (not to say a few old ones won't sneak in now and then)
Goodnight rooks and 2005.


We have Gorgeous Babe staying again and last night she slept until I had gone to bed and dropped off (which took a long time as Barney was having a volcanic night...involves heaving quilt around, suddenly throwing long pointy limbs across the bed, muttering with sudden huge increases in volume, occasional snatches of song and laughter, a good deal of wind and gargantuan snores accompanied by periods of non-breathing. Also mournful groans and vast sighs).
In the middle of a quite interesting dream involving...dammit I can't remember it now...GB woke up, wanted Mummy and wept a bit. Then kept coming back at approx ten minute intervals for the next hour. Getting gradually more chatty and less sorrowful until she began to get a bit bossy. Grandma it's time for you to get up now. Now I had no idea what time it was but I'm quite sure it wasn't time for me to get up.
I'm going to bed now.

4 comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Queenie said...

you said hell.

Q

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger surly girl said...

ah, small people and their abject failure to understand normal timescales for things like waking up. small person got in with us at 8.10 this morning - she elbowed me in the face, kicked the other half somewhere unmentionable, stole all the covers and cheerily asked "were you waiting for me?".

um, no.....

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oops?
I do that sometimes.

Thing is, I thought we'd done all that.
I didn't realise that we'd get a proxie to keep us off balance, on our toes and half asleep.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Er, have I spelt proxy wrong? Yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home