Wednesday, January 18, 2006

This server is curently experiencing a problem

So am I...I keep having to wait for ages for blogspot .com.
And I was just going to say how much I liked Chicklet's shoes and how I'd like a pair my size and how they looked like they'd have room for my fat bits....(the ones on my feet).
And how innit lovely when the ...lets follow in their parents footsteps and ...then I got this silly message. And they've called an engineer to investigate the problem. Sounds like drains or something.
Pooh!

2 comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger the Beep said...

too many Americans coming home from work, too many Japanese getting into work.... together they clog the blog perhaps?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

That's them Nederlanders. With the clogs I mean :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home