Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A mere bagatelle

I followed a van into town today. It said on the back "Target Express....driven by passion and pride"
Well I don't know if it was Passion or Pride driving today but he wasn't on target. In fact he was all over the road. I guessed it was Passion on his mobile phone, perhaps begging Pride to forgive all (except his inability to steer) and come back to him.

The Amaryllis is even bigger today but I haven't got the latest photo on the computer. I wonder if it's going to stop growing. It may yet get beyond a joke.
Oh I'm being silly now. Had a band practice tonight and I used up all my brain cell trying to remember tunes.

Have a tree instead of an Amaryllis.
I have to say there's something a bit manic about this tree.

3 comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Well it was a choice...mad trees or housework! Nuff said :)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Fred said...

It is just trying to be different - who does it remind you of?

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Uh..it reminds me of a tree character in a CJCherryh trilogy about Russian witches.
And of a friend of mine who is often sad and bitter but is also funny and clever and..different!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home