Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tomorrow I shall take my booktokens to town

and buy the whole Neal Stephenson baroque cycle trilogy. Then I can read The System of the World. I borrowed it from the library but someone requested it while I was still reading several other things so I only read the first couple of chapters. and then I can look forward to reading all three again some time when I need lots of book to read.
Today, Fran took me shopping for a present and we got me a really nice pair of wool trousers from East. Usually I only wander around places like East and Monsoon feeling things. Mmmm.
We also went to the next village to buy sausages (very good butcher there) and on the way home, a tree was down across the road. which reminds me I really must get a phone which doesn't rely on the power supply. Before we need one in a power cut! Perhaps tomorrow.

3 comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

What great picture! Living in the lightening capital of the U.S., I respect and appreciate the beauty of lightening more than I did before moving here.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good shot, Mig!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Well it had to be worth a try. About 20 tries in fact :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home