Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I was going to do all sorts of stuff today

But when I got to work the computer was broken and when I got home (and after the dinner routine and two long hot-ear making conversations on the phone with daughters) I went here which may have been a mistake,* and now I'm knackered.
And to be fair I also wandered around amongst many fun and interesting and enjoyable blogs and Oh, by the way, I keep hitting that key that posts comments without my noticing until I look properly and embarrassingly find that I've posted comments twice. Sorry!
Tomorrow we're going to a quiz at the Fox. I hope I'll be able to do my usual one answer that no one else can think of (and which will make no difference to our ultimate success) because that makes me feel incredibly clever.
In six minutes Anti spyware is going to start doing it's thing and then everything will get too slow to cope with. It occurs to me that if I reset it to start at 01.00 instead of 02.00 I'd get to bed earlier more often. Maybe.
*Far too much thought required.

1 comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger patroclus said...

Sorry about that Mig, brain went haywire at the weekend and started spouting all kinds of stuff about dead and lost languages.

I never welcomed you on my blog, either, which was shockingly rude of me. Welcome! Normal (i.e. vacuous) service will be resumed forthwith!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home