Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Quiz, music, pictures


While I was suppressing one virus, my friend/employer sneakily gave me another.
I am snuffling, groaning and muttering crossly like anyone else.
clearly pride goes before a cold.
Well we went and quizzed like maniacs last night. It was great fun particularly as the bonus sheet was musical notation questions. If I hadn't got them all right I would have been a very sad person. We came away with 2 bottles of wine and £10 and a great feeling of superiority. Undeserved of course since anyone can answer the questions if they know the answers! Also because of the cold, I only drank tomato juice and water so I felt virtuous. Or something.
Today I am minding the shop again. Oh well. I won't get much work done.
On monday the shop was redecorated and the new layout is lovely. I do love violins en masse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home