Sunday, June 29, 2008

Temporary breakage

I hope - think.
Computer did itself an 'important' download the other day. Took several hours, as warned and then the internet went on the blink. (You know, blink on blink off, no comments, stuff swallowed without warning, much cursing)
Now I'm days behind with everything. I don't know what was so special about comments but I couldn't do any yesterday.
Gaaah!
I hate it when I don't know if I'm going to be able to do the next thing I'd planned.

mutter mutter! grumble.

4 comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mel said...

*sigh* I had similiar problems the other evening, though I'm not convinced that it wasn't blogger being upsidedown and insideout.

Computer problems are one of my least favorite things to contend with. Maybe that's why we have five in this house....LOL Four other options should one decided to get fussy on me?

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

gah! how irritating. . .

I hope you are able to catch up

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Sorrow said...

been trying to get mine to do something for the last hour..bout to give up...
Grumbling right along with you...
grrrrrrrr

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Love them eh!
(For a moment I thought you were going to say you had four other options for driving you mad Mel :)

I hope I am catching up I, thank you kindly :)

I gave up and watched telly tonight Sorrow. As it turned out, it was a really good film :)*

*Anita and Me. Lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home