Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've lost a handful of earth

No not from the garden, Sister in law's book!
I was reading it last week and we both thought it was on the chest by the window and then it wasn't. Can't find it anywhere. Ridiculous!

I had one of those Watchtower people at the door today and I suddenly thought I ought to have a leaflet to give to him. It would say,

Sorry I haven't got time for you today.

But think on the lilies of the field.

How many sheets of paper have you pressed into unwilling hands today?

How much petrol will you use during the day?

Does God want us to look after our home on earth or not?


Am I right in thinking if you manage to turn one single soul towards God today, you will believe you have done fantastically well and He will be overjoyed with you?

Because quite frankly, if I manage to turn one person's thoughts towards wasting less of earth's resources, that's barely worth considering. We need every single person on earth to give thought to the waste and destruction that is happening on this planet and even that would hardly be worth a few sheets of paper. We need every single person on the planet to do something about it and to think of better ways to live in harmony.
Please recycle this note by passing it on to someone else.

and it would be typed very small and on a tiny piece of paper.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home