Sunday, December 24, 2006

In case I don't have any more time

Because my internet broke and I just did a mammoth back up of half the 38,000 pictures on my computer (38000!!!!!? Yes really)
Then I deleted them, heart in mouth.
Now there's only 15000 but I'm working on getting rid of the dross (masses of it) and sorting the nice stuff.
Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been visiting much yet again. Perhaps I'll be more organised after the Christmas panic is over? (golly, this is getting boring...I must try and think of a better way to deal with chronic not getting round to other blogs...for one thing I miss them and for another when I do get round there's so much stuff I've missed!)

Have a very very good Christmas, holiday, solstice, celebration, every one.




HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)

It's possible I may be unable to resist a quick post tomorrow night but also, it's possible I may not have time or I may fall asleep under the influence of alcohol, food and being Mrs Santa for the night.
xxx all :)

5 comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Happy holidays Mig! xxx

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday Mig. XXXxxxXXX

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

thankyou Mangey and Sam. You too:)

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Happy Holiday, Mig!!

And may the internet brokeness be brief--
AND may the photo sorting be swift!
(yeah, RIGHT! LOL)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thanks Mel. The sorting is having a hiatus but the internetness is fixed:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home