Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New things

I love them.
I'm just discovernig Flickr...why when I've already got too much to do I always choose to jump into a new thing I really don't know! Never mind. Flickr is a labyrinth of interesting new ways to organise photos and to get lost in other people's photos.
But while Flickr is uploading pics for me, here's one for you :)
Last year, when we had our first enormous family party, my cousins from Holland came, bearing gifts. These light shades. A&T make them and sent me a series of emails concerning my favourite colours before they came. Hard questions to answer like what is your favourite colour..? Well, am I going to wear it, put it in the house or in a photo? Is it going to be like on a computer, backlit, or on paper? and what colours will it be next to?
This is the result.

5 comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger starbender said...

Oh, It feels like I haven't been here in forever! I'm sorry, I have just been super busy! I luv the lights! they are georgeous!!!
:)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Agree - fab lights. Though where is the switch???

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I hope it was good and fun busy Star:) nice to see you :)

Tabby there's a flex with a switch on it sort of under the bed...flex conveniently blurred :)

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Gosh......how DID they make those and what are they made from?

And gosh....don't ask my favorite colour--I wouldn't have a clue!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Mel, they're made from glass with a kind of smoky swirly effect. Lovely.

It's an impossible question isn't it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home