Friday, July 28, 2006

The family will start arriving tomorrow and we only have two tents up...another four tents to go. Another two, no three, rooms to clean and tidy not to mention the kitchen floor, the shopping and picking up stray dog pooh in the garden! Some beds to make.
Oh and Barney wants to go to the pub tomorrow night naturally.
And emergency babysitting tonight which means I have to get up at dawn with GB as Barney will be going to work at 6.30 leaving me asleep in charge of a toddler! I could get points on my grandparent licence for that!
Anyway, it's possible I'll be unable to resist a quick post or two over the weekend but if I do it'll be a bit scrambled.
Meanwhile I'm having trouble with Flickr...it keeps posting a photo upside down. I don't understand!

Oh well. Have a fabulous weekend everyone and enjoy the sun...it'll be raining soon enough.

4 comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Mel said...

So many tents, so little time. ;-)

Have a grand time with the family, Mig.
And be guarding that license from unnecessary points--save that for moments when giving them a whole bag of chocolate and then returning them to their mother truly EARNS the points! LOL

Enjoy yourself lots!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Ooh you are a wicked woman Mel! GB's just gone off with Daddy(I was awake in charge from 6.30!). But next time I will have a bag of chocolates all ready to go LOL!
And maybe a cuddly toy with a cute little song concealed inside it?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger frangelita said...

6.30am? I only see that time after a very good night out or if I have to catch a plane somewhere at some ungodly hour.

You are truly Grandma supreme (sounds like a rather dubious dessert...)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

So,from losing points on my license I've gone to being a pudding.
Story of my life really :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home