Thursday, October 27, 2005

Soppy list

I think pretentious was the word I was looking for. Sorry, 2 glasses of wine into the evening and I have no control over my grammar.
however, like things that are trite are often true, so are things that sound pretentious.
goodness what am I talking like!!?
I must try not to cook while blogging...there are some that would put it the other way round I know.
anyway I'm so pleased it's a nice list and now I've read it again I stand by it. thanks tabby rabbit. Might even add bits occasionally. (so as to confuse people even more which is always fun)
A picture near where I work. got bored one afternoon and rushed out with new camera to play for half an hour. Later spent several hours trying to make the (old) printer do CD labels for me. The CD label programme was a bit beyond me but I enjoyed playing with the picture.

1 comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger starbender said...

Great Shot!!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home