Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I made a list

Of things I like. It was quite a pretty sounding list but it turned out a bit soppy and long.
Here is a typical list of things I feel I ought to remember.

TONIGHT
*****
Look up hellotansy, Fred and Dav.
Washing!
Phone Gail
Discuss w/end up north with Barney
*****
In: am
(Check oil)
Send money for monitor

*****
Out: day
Work
Bank Barney
Shopping (eggs/1 wet dog/2 dry cat/2 toms/bucket?/60watt spot small screw)
Body shop armpits
Post Liz
Return lampshade
Phone splitter/filter
*****
In: pm
Dinner : litle birds
Washing!
back up
*****
TOMORROW
Finish List of tunes
WILL FORM
Floyd in India

Before the computer I used to make lists constantly. If I went out without my notepad the children said I'd forgotten my brain.
Now I have the computer and a PSD and not only do I make constant lists, the computer can exchange them with the PSD. So we are all happy and somethimes I even remember things.



Welcome to my workspace

3 comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Do they actually fit body parts in Body Shop? Did you tidy up especially for us?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh if only!!
And no but how kind of you to say so! but I did tidy up the picture which I took crooked!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Hi, stumbled across your blog (not sure how, have been online for a while and just ended up here!)

I have to ask, what was on your list of things you liked?

PS A friend of mine made a list of things she found in her handbag -now that was a long list (I dare not attempt such a list).

PPS Love the picture of Cairo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home