Monday, October 24, 2005

On, on to the next task


Thanks for that Dav.
Today I decided to take Eclipse by the horns and ask them why my connection is falling apart. So far I've been on the phone for 20 minutes listening to piped music and have noticed that using the keyboard affects the piped music...oh and also the recorded voice telling me soon I can speak to a person. Interesting. I also had time to wonder about how, the other day,glancing out of the window, I saw two BT blokes working on the phone line up the road and thought Oh last time I saw them my internet connection started to break down. Lo and behold, the very same day there it was breaking down.
then I thought could the problem be at the wall? Hmm.
Then the nice man answered, just as I successsfully connected and started this post.
Shame it was working really. But he did suggest putting another splitter filter on the upstairs phone and on anything else that uses the phone line. and he did say, yes BT work on the line could well be related to this issue.
And phoning back when the connection isn't working....like now? It's just disconnected itself.
so my next mission, should I choose.....ha ha. is to obtain a splitter filter and check if this one's faulty and then probably another one for upstairs anyway. and we did have a phone problem after a storm a while ago.
got to go to work now...where did I see a phone shop the other day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home