Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ummm...random stuff

Francesca said I should have more general titles for posts...like mention cats or other stuff that might catch people's interest. Hmm.
Yesterday I took an old jumper and recklessly sliced it up the middle of its front, spread anti spray stuff along the cut edges and hey presto, a new green cardigan. It works! Cut and paste!
I'm sure I was going to say something else but dinner intervened and I realise that my internet connection is becoming seriously unstable. Last time this happened ...oh well suffice it to say there may be a hiatus. Then no doubt I shall find someone to get it working again or maybe eve fix it myuslf (perhaps with a hammer) and I'll be back.
Must send out a general email tomorrow in case of crash and then connections permitting, I must approach the setting up of links..I haven't done this up to now because I kept forgetting. Also must phone IPS and beg them to tell me what's not going on.
I think i'm going to be late again tonight. So far the early to bed thing is losing me all the hours I used to spend at night and not gaining me more than one or two in the morning. I realise I have to overcome the dislike of getting out of bed.
Has any one got any really good ideas?

1 comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often find myself trying to think of titles too. That one works!
-Dav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home