Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Daring...shall I, shan't I....

We went to Egypt for our, umm...30th anniversary I think. We loved it and I wrote a fairly detailed daily journal. added pictures when I got home which was what originally prompted Adam to say maybe I ought to start a blog.
I think the only way to transfer this to a blog is to download the word plug-in. It says it's easy. My experience of new computer ventures is they take hours...and as I've said before, I keep running out of those.
Well, a new day, a new blog. More soon.
There's something ever so noisy and dramatic on the telly next door.

2 comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Aww... 30th anniversary, wow. And to someone called Adam - a good sign (I always thought I would marry someone called Adam or Matt, don't ask me why as I really don't know). Bizarre childhood fantasy. Yes, by all means link - and I'll, er, spend a few days trying to work out how to do the same...

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

P.S. I eagerly await your list of your totally-soppy-yet-favourite things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home