Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Compound evening

This evening so far is a compound of :
throwing a lot of stuff into the pressure cooker and hoping a nice dinner will come out.

glancing at blogs and post secrets and feeling sad, hysterical, sorrowful, glad, whatever for the people I read about.

thinking Yay...off to the North tomorrow.

wondering if Adam will in fact have everything ready when I get there (sounds like he will, had a phone call earlier).

planning packing (major chore).

planning pictures.

Remembering a really nice fiddle lesson this afternoon.

Getting Barney to do the donkey work of cutting up, addressing and enveloping photos to send to the family after our huge family do (in July). + invites for a repeat next year. I think maybe we are mad.

Printing a million pictures and letters to send to said family.

NOT HAVING A COLD

wondering how I'm going to get rid of the funny smell in the car.

I think there was more but there's no time.




These were a gift on the way home from work the other day...I took at least 15 and simply couldn't choose any less.

2 comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mig, I think it's time for you to relax a little! I almost broke a sweat, just reading about your day.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Pickle said...

Wow stunning pics...
Time to chill hun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home