Monday, October 10, 2005

why oh why

did I think, because it looks nice and cool and some utterly idiotic smart-ass GEEK reviewed it and said it was easy to use, that I'd be able to work out how to use it straight away.
Actually I'm sure it is easy to use. Just that I don't understand the 3 interlocking thrice dammned MANUALS. not to mention I've forgotten how to do scanning and OCR stuff so I have to keep looking through 3 manuals to find out which one has the bit of info which will tell me which button to press next! then try and remember what I wanted it to do before pressing...Oooooh Noooo!!!! THE WRONG BUTTON
Tomorrow Barney will say can you do some very simple but useful thing and I won't be able to without hours of swearing and cursing and retries and losing the manual and why has Photoshop suddenly stopped opening PSD files from my docs?
Barney claims to be a technological dinosaur. this is just so he can get me to type out his email replies and struggle with new printer software. He's pefectly good at programming the video to record Dylan programmes.
I'd better soothe my shattered nerves by posting a picture.
Oh! It got stuck some where. try again.
Umm. It says the document contains no data??? but I can see the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home