Saturday, October 08, 2005

Another Dawn

Absentmindedly smoking with one hand and taking pictures with the other. When I first looked at this I thought it was some sort of ghostly event. Well actually I thought I'd somehow got some glass reflecting in the picture...but the ghostly idea was interesting for a moment.



Last night I had every intention of going to bed very early (before 1am anyway) but inadvertantly looked at some pctures I might want to put on the blog some time. Then rearranged them slightly so they'd be ready to post and then somehow it seemed silly not to upload them. Went to bed at 3am. Still got up this morning though so maybe if I get to bed soon I'll have caught up a bit with the days. New printer ready to collect but it has to be done before 10 am when the road outside the shop becomes pedestrian. Hmm. well it's only 00.30 now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home