Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bother!

I'll have to get back into the website thing. I had one but there were those who in their wisdom decreed it not-conforming and attempted to teach me HOW TO CONFORM TO STANDARDS. I regret I was not easy to teach. Them what knew better than me then set it all up properly for me and left me with a million pictures to upload and simple instructions which I forgot the moment they went back to Uni. (You know who you are)
This gave me insight into how I had brung them up. not encouragingly I realised. There's nothing so damning as "Let me do this hard bit for you and then you can carry on with the rest". Younger parents be warned while you still have the chance to encourage your children to make their own mistakes. If you don't, they will later discourage you.
What's more my uninspired blog title is derivative (too much use of Firefox). I shall have to change it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home