Monday, October 10, 2005

So!

The new title is an improvement, the pictures are flowing and I'm going to be late for work. Also got a slightly tart msg from Adam. Fair enough, I sent him one. It's clear he really doesn't regard himself as my computer teacher any more. Shame. It was fun, if stressful, learning from him and kept me staggering around on my mental toes for hours and hours in the middle of the night. Which i still do, obviously, but I miss the punctuating requests for more tea and suddden demands that I watch some alarming film at 2 am while keeping an eye on his download and wondering if the computer will break before he goes back or after he's gone.
I noticed the last time he visited, that the computer didn't in fact break after he'd gone. That was a first! Obviously the computer also misses him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home