Thursday, September 29, 2005

where to start

I spent so long getting this set up last night I really couldn't think what I wanted to do with it. Or say. Got lost.
Well today's a new day. (night)
I've just sent Barney to bed with his cup of tea. we are both amused by the fact that every night I take him a cup of tea and he falls asleep over his book and wakes up later with a cold cup of tea. In the morning he brings me a cup of tea before going to work and later I wake up to a cold cup of tea.
He does complain that I stay up too late. I don't complain that he gets up too early...but it wouldn't wash really would it! I'm the one that never gets anything done (except pages of stuff on the computer and photos and music in the middle of the night). And the washing up and the cats and dog and all that last thing stuff. But he's the one that gets the grass cut and makes furniture for his sister's garden. and thank heavens, looks after the visiting grand daughter from 6 in the morning until I surface. He's a good egg all in all.
Some time soon, I'll look into the pictures thing. It's sheer laziness not having one...and I sort of feel it ought to be a new one rather than some old image dug out of somewhere. Vanity and all that. I might try and post one of tosca tonight... quite a nice pic I've played around with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home